A short introduction:
Right, here we are. To be very honest I'm not sure what I'm doing here, but it feels good! Im currently sitting on the floor by my bed surrounded by more wires than I even thought I had. I have to do with out a desk for a while until we eventually move house. Pretty much all of our furniture has already gone into storage, and we are left to sit on floors.
MASSIVE SIDETRACK.
I've decided to blog my life from now on. I feel that I'm at a point in my life where I'm not to sure what I'm doing or where I'm going. I want to document each day, record my diet and exercise routine, my job hunting, make up routine and more. I hope that this will help me straighten myself out and motivate me, and hopefully you! I'd love for you to follow me on my journey and me yours, and who ever you are dont be scared to send me a message even if you just need someone to talk to. I'll help you if you help me!
Thank you for taking the time to read this post and follow if you want to see more :) xx
No comments:
Post a Comment